We may revise these Terms from time to time, and will make every reasonable effort to notify you of such changes. It is, however, your responsibility to periodically review the Terms—with or without prompting from us. If at any time you find the Terms unacceptable or if you do not wish to abide by them, please STOP and leave the Site; do not continue to browse, engage, participate, access, or in any way make use of the Site or its contents (“Use”). If you have any questions about the Terms, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
YOU ACKNOWLDGE AND ASSERT THAT BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE, COMPETENT, LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT, AND WILLING AND ABLE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE MUNICIPAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
This Site offers two types of content, complimentary information and resources available at no cost to you, and information accessible for a fee available to those who sign up as members. Through the Site, Company provides an online portal to give visitors general information and resources on commonly encountered issues relating to effective sales training and techniques. This information is provided for educational purposes only. Neither the Site nor the Company provide professional advice (See Section 18 below).
- Current Information. Company strives to keep its printed and online information, materials, resources, documents, (collectively the “Materials”) accurate, current, and up-to-date. However, Company cannot guarantee that Materials on the Site are completely updated and applicable to your circumstances. You should alwaysconfirm the accuracy of information found on the Internet.
- Intellectual Property. You represent, warrant and agree that you are using PEXMethod.com service hereunder for your own personal, noncommercial use, and not for redistribution of any kind, as per stated in Section 4 below.
- Enforcement. Company may take such steps as it believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with these Terms, in whole or in part, including, but not limited to automated monitoring of compliance. By accepting these Terms, you grant Company the right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the PEXMethod.com service, and/or a third party claim that your use of the PEXMethod.com service is unlawful and/or infringes any third party’s rights.
- Ownership. All Materials are owned or licensed by Company, or used by Company with permission from one of our third party authors, developers, partners, or vendors. Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not copy, reproduce, republish, repost, download, upload, display, transmit, or in any way distribute (collectively “Reproduce”), in whole or in part, Materials on the Site. For permission to Reproduce Materials, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site contains links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Company, such as www.matrixlms.com, stripe.com, and www.disqus.com, (each a “Third Party Site”). We are not responsible for content of whatever nature, or in whatever format found on a Third Party Site. The Site provides these links as a courtesy and convenience; the inclusion of any link on our Site does not imply an endorsement. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and the use of
content provided on a Third Party Site. You further agree that neither the Site, nor Company are responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a Third Party Site. You should carefully read the terms and conditions and privacy statement located on those Third Party Sites.
- Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content. At various locations on the Site, Company may allow visitors to post reviews, comments, and other content (the “User Content”). You retain ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display your User Content. To be clear, you also grant each user of the Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content, and to use, reproduce, distribute, and display content. You grant us and any user to the Site a perpetual and irrevocable license.
Notwithstanding the above, contributions to, access to, and use of User Content is at your own risk and subject to the following:
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Site. The Site respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The Site may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied
in a way that violates these Terms, please contact us immediately at email@example.com with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or any violated intellectual property interest;
- A description of the intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- The location of the infringed and infringing material;
- Your current contact info (e.g., address, telephone number, and email address);
- A true statement that your intellectual property has been used without authorization;
If User Content is permitted on the Site, the Site is not the publisher or author of the User Content. It is merely a passive unit for storage and dissemination of the ideas and opinions the Site members may choose to post and distribute as User Content. The Site does not screen works before they are posted, and no prior approval is required for posting.
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Site Users or Other Posters of User Content. You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any Site service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work as User Content, you are responsible for first obtaining the copyright holder’s written
- Inappropriate Content. When accessing the Site or using the Site’s Services, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening;
- advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law or regulation;
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. We reserve the right to terminate or delete such material from our servers. We will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms, or of any applicable laws.
- System Security. Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, the Company takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Site’s technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, the Company reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Site’s technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, the Company may disable that user’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, the Company will contact the member as soon as feasible.
If in its sole discretion, Company determines that security is at risk, it has the right to do the following:
- edit, redact or otherwise change any User Content,
- re-categorize any User Content to place it in a more appropriate location or
- pre-screen or delete any User Content that is determined to be inappropriate or otherwise in violation of these Terms, including but not limited to User Content containing offensive language and advertisements.
Further, the Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
- No Warranty. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY AND THE SITE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY GUARANTEE OF PROFITS OR EARNINGS.NEITHER COMPANY NOR THE SITE MAKE ANY WARRANTIES THAT:
- THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS;
- THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE SITE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH INSTANCE THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE SITE TO YOU IS THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICE OR PRODUCT IN QUESTION, OR THE LOWEST AMOUNT ALLOWABLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, attorneys, advisors, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or Use of the Site and the Materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your Use of the Site and the Services, the Company does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through the Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to the Site through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential. By providing such submissions to the Site, you hereby grant the Site a license to Reproduce your User Content. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
- Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement has been entered into in the State of California and in the County of San Francisco; the validity, interpretation and legal effect of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles,as applicable to agreements wholly negotiated and to be performed within California by residents. Therefore, by using this Site, you explicitly, expressly, and affirmatively agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
- Dispute Resolution.Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Site or Materials shall be instituted in a state or federal court in the State of California, venue San Francisco County. You expressly, explicitly, and irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of California and the County of San Francisco. You expressly and explicitly waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, (a) any objection which you may now or later have to the laying of venue of any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement brought in any court of the State of California in San Francisco County, and any claim that any action or proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. You hereby expressly, explicitly, and affirmatively consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts provided for in Sections 14 and 15.
- All Site design, text, graphics, photos, and the arrangement thereof, is protected by federal copyright laws. Copyright 2015 InsightLogic, LLC. All Rights Reserved. When you use the Site, you hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on the Site is copyrighted and proprietary, so you agree not to record, reproduce, duplicate, replicate, distribute, teach, perform, modify, transform, or create a derivative work based on the Materials, except as provided for herein, unless you have the written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Material or any portion of the Site by you or your representative(s) is prohibited. The Company reserves the right to use whatever legal options available to enforce its rights.
- Acknowledgement. BY USING the Site and its Services, or accessing the Site, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS stated herein.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
- No Professional Advice. Neither the Site nor the Company provide professional advice. The information provided on the Site, including, but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, and/or in chats, cannot replace or substitute for the services of a trained professional with specific expertise, such as physician, CPA, therapist, or attorney. As stated in Section 9 above, neither the Company nor its affiliates, contributors, partners, vendors, consultants, suppliers make representations or warranties concerning a specific outcome you will enjoy as the result of visiting the Site and utilizing our Services and Materials. Further, Company nor its affiliates, contributors, partners, vendors, consultants, suppliers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness, or death. Making decisions, based on any information presented in the Materials or on the Site should, be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
- Earnings Disclaimer. Company does not subscribe to the “Become-a-Millionaire-Over-Night” mentality. It believes you get out of a situation what you put into it. Hard work, adding value, building a solid professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy—these are our values. Our programs are designed to aid you in sharing your amazing message with the widest possible audience, so you can make a difference in the world while growing your personal brand.We work hard, and expect you to do the same. Please don’t enroll in our PEXMethod program if you believe in the concept of, “a quick fix.” The best results are achieved by those genuinely dedicated to personal and professional development.As provided by law, we make absolutely no guarantees as to any result you will have. Your results depend on a number of facts, including, but not limited to how much effort you put into your learning. Nothing on this page, on this Site, or shared by Company or its affiliates, partners, consultants, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or present future earnings. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance.
YOU FULLY AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, THAT COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR FAILURE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL PRODUCE ANY PARTICULAR RESULT FOR YOU.